Justus Jellybeans

Justus Jellybeans

Friday, December 10, 2010

Early Christmas!

You know, this year keeps getting better.  I keep discovering new things and keep everyone on their toes.  I pull up on EVERYTHING, stable or not, and am learning how to slide off the couch feet first.  Sometimes I forget and launch headfirst, but don't worry I'll remember one of these days.  This morning I crawled onto a box and got stuck.  Mommy actually sat there and watched me try to figure out my way off, I mean come on, give a girl a hand will you??

I also discovered that I LOVE Christmas!  I got to have it early this year with Gramps and Nana, we did lots of fun things.
 I met Santa, (I have no idea why this is so small).  I didn't cry or scream, just sat very complacently and tried to figure this man out- he had real beard you know- it's a shame you can't see him close up.  Anyway at the end I decided that we are going to be very good friends and that I am definitely going to stay on his good side.


Then, we unwrapped presents!  Or really, everyone else unwrapped presents and I played with the boxes.





And talked on the phone some
 
I pushed around my doll in my walker from great grandmother.

I was helping Dad put something together, but liked the box better.



Read a flamingo book with Gramps


Played with the iPhone some more.

 I have GOT to get me one of these!

 And helped Gramps blow out his birthday candles



No comments: