When Daddy came in to get me this morning this is what he found. Now they are NOT wimpy swaddlers, they know I am one tough cookie to keep contained, I was wrapped so tightly that I could hardly breathe. I managed to wiggle out of my blanket swaddle and the velcro one wrapped around it AND keep everything perfectly intact. How did I do it? I bet they would like to know but I'll never tell....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She really is a Houdini! Too funny! What happens if you don't wrap her up at all? Does she sleep or no? She has really changed her looks in 3 months. She is so beautful, Meagan. I know you are so proud of her.
Aunt Laura
I love how she looks like she's laughing hysterically at y'all in the first pic. She's already showing how smart she's going to be!
You are too funny, Bonnie Bon!
Hysterical! Those are great pics. The smile, just laughing ...so sweet!
Post a Comment