Justus Jellybeans

Justus Jellybeans

Sunday, May 2, 2010

3 Months Old!

I can't believe I am already 3 months old here are some things I've been doing lately.
  • I am smiling and cooing to everyone. 
  • I sleep 8-9 hours every night in my own crib. 
  • I'm almost sitting up without any help and can stand up if somone helps me keep my balance. 
  • I get hiccups about 5 times a day- they really hurt and usually make me mad.
  • I finally graduated to size 1 diapers, but am very allergic to the Sensitive Swaddlers.
  • I'm also allergic to dryer sheets, even on mommy and daddy's clothes- our house is one big static cling right now.
  • I'm resigned to being pushed in my stroller for 5 miles everyday- I usually will doze in and out but it's only from sheer boredom. If they would only open up the sun shades so I could see out I know I would like it much better. (apparently the sun is too bright for my eyeballs and too hot for my skin)
  • I still like to be swaddled, but don't take very long naps anymore- maybe 30 minutes or so. 
  • I still cry quite a bit, but I ALWAYS stop if mommy does squats with me- we average about 300 a day...she counted yesterday, but I figure I'm helping her get her legs back to where they were before I came along :)
Here I am

3 comments:

Nana Elaine said...

Meagan,
This is as beautiful as any studio portrait. Great job!

TheIngleFamily said...

you are just a little Baby doll, my sweet niece! I miss you like crazy! I must squeeze you very very soon!

Britney said...

Oh, these are too precious! You will always cherish them...perfect. 300 squats, oh Meagan, she gives you a workout!