Justus Jellybeans

Justus Jellybeans

Monday, May 17, 2010

Busy Me



I have had a VERY busy few days. On Thursday I had my first airplane ride (I did great by the way- the man next to me had the new itouch and I REALLY liked to watch what he was doing). On Friday I drove up to Fort Worth to get ready for my cousin Kylie's wedding, and on Saturday I went to my very first wedding. It was lots of fun, I met many new people and decided that I am a people person after all. Who knew?



Here I am with my Great Great Aunt Deanna



Here I am with my beautiful cousin Kylie.


The reception was at the zoo- they brought out all kinds of animals.  My favorite was the penguin.  They told me not to get too close since he has a sharp beak.



 
Here is my cousin Kinsey, the flower girl.  I really liked her dress, and sure hope I get to be a flower girl some day!

 

Don't worry I got a lollipop too.



I got lots of Papaw Mark holding time.  He is comfy.


1 comment:

Nana Elaine said...

Being called "comfy" by a granddaughter is about the best complement I can imagine.