Justus Jellybeans

Justus Jellybeans

Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Bee- Day Party!

It's official, I'm 2 and I LOVE to party- especially when it is mine!  We had a great Bee birthday party!
We had it at church since, well, it IS February and supposed to be cold outside.
I wore my bee headband and wings and my yellow tutu.

Everybody helped decorate the church so it was a yellow, pink, and black party central.


We chased balloons, did a pinata, had a bee parade, and ate lots of goodies!


I really enjoyed all of my family who came to celebrate my big day.
JackJack and I played a LOT
and we all basically hung out between naps and party prepping.

I really enjoyed opening presents this year- Christmas gave me good practice.
 
I got a trike!  So excited about this one.
Aunt Ali gave me sparkly TOMS shoes.  Just my style.
Daddy gave me a special necklace- my favorite accessory.

I loved turning 2!  I'd do it every day if I could.

1 comment:

Nana Elaine said...

What a perfect way for a little lady to turn two. The party was a pretty celebration of childhood, with just the right touches of fantasy and love.
We had a grand time with all of you. Happy, happy day!