Justus Jellybeans

Justus Jellybeans

Monday, January 23, 2012

Goings on

 This week I went to see what my baby sissy looks like at the Doctor's office with Daddy and Mommy!  She is waving hello to me here- I waved back of course.


 I think she must be sleeping.

Still sleeping...

 
 Must have had a scratch or something.


 And practicing posing for her newborn photo session.  I could give her a few tips I think.

Overall, it was nice to put a face to a....well, she doesn't have a name yet, but we are working on it.  I'm glad she is healthy and most importantly, looks like me.

In other news- I've been working very hard for the last week and I am almost potty trained!
It really wasn't too painful a process- and I'm not totally done yet, but ALMOST!
Mommy made sure I had loads of snacks and drinks, which I NEVER get, so I had some pretty good motivation to perform.
we decorated my potty with stickers.

I even got to watch TV- another biggie for me.  I didn't mind sitting as long as they wanted me too.

I'm by no means a potty expert yet, but don't worry, I am quickly getting there!

1 comment:

TheIngleFamily said...

Yay Bonnie! And Yay Baby!