Justus Jellybeans

Justus Jellybeans

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Time in Texas

Long time no blogging.  As usual when there is a long hiatus on here it means I've been doing some traveling.  Mom and I took a girl trip to Texas for a couple of weeks to visit everyone and see my cousin Debra get married.  Here are just a few snippets of my time there-

A lonely black lab puppy appeared on their doorstep last fall...he sure knew a good home when saw one...he's still here.  Bear and I had lots of fun- he would lick his side of the door and I would kiss the glass on my side- both sides of the glass were pretty gross very quickly.
Had a few piano lessons



Visited with some of the Crews clan who drove up for the afternoon.

I had lots of fun with Mama Joan and Daddy Gene.  She has some great toys.


And, surprise, surprise- Lufkin has a zoo!!  It actually was pretty decent.  My favorite was the giraffe.



 And of course I liked the train

Even though I live in Tennessee I truly am a Texas girl at heart.
 And basically just had a good ole time.
And for the first time I got to try my Mom's favorite noodle shop in Houston.  YUM.  Now I know what all the fuss is about.  She is slightly obsessed.

Then we headed to Debra's rehearsal- so fun.  I saw loads of people that I haven't seen in a year!







She looked so beautiful!

Kinsey got to be flower girl again!
the Grady's are some fun people- they even let me use their camera.


by the way- check out the bottom of my cousin Jack's latest post...big big news!

No comments: