Well, it really wasn't me by my lonesome- but I did have my first adventure sans parents last week. And man oh man, did I live it up. Everyone wondered how I would do without them, but honestly, I was having so much fun I didn't even miss them one bit...
While they were jetsetting across the Pacific, I got an entire week with my grandparents, aunts, and cousins all to myself. No distractions, no schedules, just pure fun. Thanks Everyone for watching me so my parents could have an amazing week.
Here are some pictures Nana took-
First we had the long car ride to Searcy- complete with 2 interstate shutdowns, 3 outfits, and lots of MacDonalds playground stops. A lovely 15 hour trip.
and lots of loving.
When we finally made it to Searcy there was plenty to fill my days-
Went to church.
Yes, I am afraid I am that kid who wants everyone else's toys. (in all fairness, I do have this puzzle at home so maybe I was thinking it truly was mine...maybe)
and helped out around Aunt Ali's shop, she said she would hire me. I'd just work for food, but don't tell her that.
Played with Jack Jack...my favorite person in the world. He belongs to me you know.
The first shot was taken by my Aunt Anna during our photo shoot- I'm not sure why her watermark disappeared! for more of these click here-
http://betsyannaphotography.blogspot.com/
and just enjoyed country life
which apparently means wearing nothing but my diaper.
Here are a few shots of my parents trip to the Galapagos- they went to 3 islands, hiked up volcanos, and saw loads of crazy animals.
Cute little penguins- they got to swim with these
And some pink flamingos
and there were lizards everywhere- kind of gross, but at least they didn't step on any.
Sea Lions sleeping everywhere- the babies were so cute
This guy was right outside their room the first morning.
and of course, gigantic turtles
This is where they stayed the first night
and this is how their luggage was loaded on the ferry from the airport!
thank you everyone who was involved with transporting, feeding, playing, and finagling me while they were gone!!
4 comments:
I hope yall had a great trip!! How fun!! And those pictures of Bonnie are incredible!!!
Looks like fun was had by all! Love the pic of you and Andy!
Truly, I think Bonnie was just trying to help Lane Smith work his puzzle. They were good friends by the end of class... great Cheerios buddies :-)
Please update the blog--I'm missing my B.
Post a Comment