Justus Jellybeans

Justus Jellybeans

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm ONE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Birthdays are the greatest!  I never knew what I was missing before.

You get lots of visitors...









There are decorations everywhere....



You get to wear a special outfit...

you get a balloon...

And eat CAKE!!!!







Although I have to say- I'm not impressed...what's the big deal about?  Give me some broccoli instead.


I'd rather play with Dad any day.

but- the presents are good....
And that's only half of them!





Gramps wrote a tutu poem for me.

All in all, I have to say it was a very satisfactory week.  I could turn one every day.  Mommy on the other hand needs a few days break.


1 comment:

Donna said...

Happy First Birthday Bonnie- you have the most beautiful table spread and cake I have ever seen! You are very loved and we understand why. We love you too~