Here I am with Aunt Ali and cousin Jack- I'm trying to work on patting him, but what I really want to do is POKE!
I got to meet one of my Mommy's favorite people ever- Sara C. I met her twice while I was in Mom's belly, but I don't remember that much.
Then, we had a great party for my Great Granddad Jack, he is 79! And little Jack and I debuted our matching pumpkin shirts.
We also got together with my Nana's family. Aunt Sandra got me a princess headband.
Then I changed into my Razerback gear to call them Hogs!
We ended up staying an extra 2 days so my Mommy could be with her friend Britney when her baby came- I can't wait to meet him- Colten Jackson Finley was born on Monday, November 8th, at 5:20pm. She got to be in there the whole time! That is one good friend if you ask me!
We drove through the night to get back home on Tuesday night- it sure is the way to travel, I go to sleep in Searcy and wake up in my bed at home. Can't beat it.
Check out my 9 month pics below:
1 comment:
Wow, Meg, I bet that was awesome to see the birth!!! I really want to hear about it from your perspective! Love the pic of us. I need it...Meeting Bonnie and seeing you and Andy was the highlight of that trip!!
Post a Comment