Justus Jellybeans

Justus Jellybeans

Sunday, September 12, 2010

More fun in Searcy

Here's some more snapshots of my time in Searcy-


Here I am with my greatgrandparents Justus.


and my great uncle David- man he's funny

playing with Aunt Anna- I'm sitting on my cousin Sprout at the moment.  Sprout should show up in about 6 weeks...can't wait to have someone to play with!

and I visited my Auntie Ali at her casserole shop- it's a really fun place.  Wish I was old enough to try her food, I've heard it's fantastic!

and I met one of my mommy's greatest friends in the world- Aunt Britney. Wish we lived closer to her!


and of course I hung out some at Harding with my Uncle Jon Jon...just wish my mommy had kept my tummy tucked in here, I mean really-not my most flattering angle.

2 comments:

Sara C said...

Aah! I wish I could have gotten to see you too! So cute of you and Brit. Here's hoping you'll be down at Thanksgiving or Xmas...

Nana Elaine said...

Such gentle and gracious love from a perfectly matched father, mother and daughter. You spread sunshine in Searcy. Love.... Nana