Justus Jellybeans

Justus Jellybeans

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Just chillin'

Mommy and me have just been chilling out this week.  Lots of walks in the park and naps.

Been helping Daddy go through his mail- he needed help.




And eating, eating, eating.  I LOVE to eat again!  Everything except parsnip and banana.  Gag me.  My list now includes: apples, pears, papaya, mango, prunes, blueberries, peaches, butternut squash, zucchini, sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, green beans, broccoli, leeks, and chicken.  Mommy makes everything for me herself- I sure go through it fast- sometimes 15 ice cube's worth of food a day- that's a LOT of pureeing!



oh, and did I mention Cheerios??  Grammie introduced them to me while she was here and I LOVE them. 

I chase them around my tray.
I suck all the juice out.
Then organize them in a neat row.
I can't help it, both of my parents are OC.

This was me this morning before church
And I got my first pumpkin ever at the farmer's market.  It's just my size.

No comments: