Justus Jellybeans

Justus Jellybeans

Friday, July 23, 2010

Just hanging around

We've had a couple of slower weeks- Daddy's been working a lot so Mommy and I have spent LOTS of quality time together.  We try to go walk in the park before it gets too hot, then I have a couple naps in the morning, then we play a little bit, then another nap, and then is the LOOOONG stretch where she makes me stay up all the way to 7pm, it's hard for me (and her) to make it to 7 every night.  I tend to get a little cranky when I'm tired, just like my Aunt Lauren (so I've heard).  

The main thing I am working on lately is this crawling thing, I don't know why they keep pushing it on me.  It's not going quite as well as I'd hoped.  Apparently it is not as easy as it looks and is actually very difficult to to do, especially if you HATE to be on your tummy more than anything in the world-which, I do. 
 
Anyway, enough of my woes, here are a few pics of me this week.
We tried the sippy cup this week too- don't let these pictures deceive you, I really have no idea what to do with this thing.

And yes, that is a hedgehog in my hair.....

1 comment:

Nana Elaine said...

Pipi Longstocking has nothing on Bonnie. That it one adorable outfit on an even more adorable little girl. Somehow the hedgehog makes it perfect!