This weekend my Nana, Gramps, and Aunt Ali came to visit me. We had lots of fun playing together. They enjoyed a great firework show from the back deck, but sleepy me, I missed it. Maybe next year I'll be old enough to stay up to watch it. Although it sure seems like everyone is enjoying my new 7:30 bedtime...yep, I'm now sleeping 11 hours every night. What, surprised? I don't know why everyone has such little faith in me.
Then, on the 4th of July I got to wear my patriotic Arkansas outfit- I'm not sure I'm quite the beauty pagent type, but they had fun pretending...and well, sometimes it is just easier to let them do what they want to with me rather than make a big deal out of these things.
1 comment:
Love that Miss AR shirt!! Great fam pics. So glad she's sleeping so well!
Post a Comment