Justus Jellybeans

Justus Jellybeans

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Turning 3 and skiing

I turned 3 today!  We had a great celebration weekend.  Family came in to be with us-



I had a great time with my friends at a party place nearby-



And had a special Piglet cake- my favorite these days.



Annabelle had fun too-


 oh, I do love Piglet


Then we went back to the house for present time!

 Melissa and Doug sushi- perfect!


In other news, we've had a lot of snow the last few weeks- I showed Annabelle how to make snowmen, snowballs, and snow angels.






And I've gotten to go skiing a couple of times-
I went on the bunny hill first with the magic carpet lift
After a couple of runs I decided it was a bit too slow for my taste and decided it was time for the  big lift-

I loved it-next stop, Colorado!

No comments: