Justus Jellybeans

Justus Jellybeans

Friday, April 27, 2012

Baby Sister Annabelle

Well, the big day finally came- my baby sister, Annabelle Sue Justus, arrived on Thursday, April 19th.  We had a grand time with all of our visitors.  Here is a little recap of the last few days.

I brought Sissy a butterfly balloon and baby doll- I needed to win her over to my side early- even though I love my parents, it never hurts to have someone watching your back.
 Giving her my baby doll.
 And Daddy got me a present too!
 I already love her so much.

 And Annabelle got me a baby doll as well- sisters can read each other's minds.

 Mimi's been here for about a week and we waited for Sissy to arrive the whole time.
 And all of Daddy's family came in as well.



 Aunt Lauren came from DC- she was very helpful since she works with little babies all the time.
 holding hands
Giving her a little kiss.

All dressed up and ready to come home!
I'm sure that Annabelle herself will stop by to introduce herself, until then, I'll be happy to continue chronicling her early days for you.

No comments: