Justus Jellybeans

Justus Jellybeans

Friday, April 8, 2011

Searcy Again

I spent a few days in Searcy catching up with everyone there.  I had lots of new tricks to show off- my biggie- walking!  I'm really quite good I must say- still lots of plops and flops- but quite good.

Did lots of swinging.



Did some chin ups


Practiced my kissing on cousin Jack- he didn't really like my kisses, too slobbery I guess.


And the tree- did I mention that I'm really into kissing these days?
And smelling- I love to smell flowers...and shoes, and diapers...


Ate some yummy Fro-Yo with GreatGrandparents Justus


Pranced around in a new tutu and my shiny silver purse from Nana-



And just visited.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Bonnie! I'm so sad to have missed you walking! My visit was off by a couple weeks! I'm glad that you enjoy walking everywhere-- soon you'll find that running is even better!

Love,
Aunt Lauren

Unknown said...

Oh, Bonnie! Your mama is in trouble. i know yall have too many people to visit, but I wish I had been able to see you. hopefully next time! So excited that your walking!! Love, Britney

Unknown said...

That silver purse is too cute! Love, Grammie