We've been a little busy around here lately, they are a little late posting my half birthday pictures. Here I am with my new 6- month smile. I now crinkle my nose WAY up when I grin, sometimes it looks more like a grimace, but give a girl a break, I'm still figuring out all these things I can do with my face.
Another 6 month thing I can do is sit on my own. I just started doing it a couple of days ago, MUCH better than being on my tummy.
And....the biggest news of the week.....I HAVE A TOOTH! no picture yet- here are some of them trying to get one, they decided they need another person to hold my head still so someone else can pull my lip back and then they can get the picture. I've got a strong neck, I workout you know.
2 comments:
I LOVE your nose crinkle Bonnie! Good luck with the new tooth~ We Love you!
Yay for half birthdays!!!!! You are big and beautiful!
Post a Comment