Not much going on around here. I'm just working on my tummy time and am almost scooting. I just know it can't be that hard- once I figure it out you'll never be able to stop me. Daddy has bought 3 of the 7 gates we need for our house, so they are on their way...but they better hurry!
This guy is one of my favorite toys right now- I love those goggly eyeballs. They taste good.
And I'm just starting to like my exersaucer- but only for a few minutes at a time. I mean, really, do you think I'd actually let Mommy do something else for an extended period of time other than entertain me?? Nope
.
2 comments:
Seven gates?! Jeepers. That must be a dangerous house you've got. ;) Love the expression on her face where she's looking at the googly eye thing. Her eyes are gorgeous and she's just getting prettier and prettier!
well, 2 sets of stairs = 4 and then 2 for the dining room and probably 2 more for the deck since we are out there so much...so really 8.
Post a Comment