Justus Jellybeans

Justus Jellybeans

Friday, April 9, 2010

wiggle worm

They call me Baby Houdini- I can get out of every swaddle and wrap they try on me.  You think you could wrap me tight enough?  Try me.  
I really like to be free, but I can't sleep unless I'm wrapped up very tightly.  My parents have been trying everything they can think of to keep me contained- usually they just swaddle me in a blanket and then put a regular velcro swaddle over it to keep me in.  BUT, I'm getting stronger and that's not working so well anymore.  My mommy found this neato contraption that keeps my arms and legs in that I can't seem to wiggle my way out of...the WOOMBIE.  I'm going to try my best to get out of this one but so far no luck.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hi - this is Amanda, Jimmy Turk's wife:) Lauren forwarded your blog to us so we could see pictures of your sweet girl. She's a cutie! Congratulations to you both! Such a fun time of life you are in! This may be totally dorky, but I have two woombie's (the big baby size) that I never used because Sheppard stopped wanting to be swaddled the week I ordered them (so convenient:) Could you use them if we mailed them to you? I would love to do that if you think you could. Our e-mail is vaturks at hotmail. Just let me know.